- 🎶【HiFi Audio Quality & Noise Cancellation】Hollyland Lark M1 microphone, adopting LC3 Codec technology, has an enhanced 48kHz/16bit sampling rate. Lark M1 omnidirectional mic is able to record incredibly rich ambiance details. With a cutting-edge DSP algorithm, it takes only one click to filter out the ambient noise, suitable for any recording environment.
- 🎶【Lightweight & Portable】Hollyland Lark M1 lavalier microphone weighs only 0.42oz with the size of a USB flash drive and fits all kinds of collars. TX and RX take only 1.5h to be fully charged and can work for 8 hours. With a USB-C port on each unit, it can work and charge simultaneously. You can still add one more TX and build a dual-channel system easily.
- 🎶【Powerful Self-Adaptability】Lark M1 wireless microphone has a powerful intelligent audio processing algorithm that simplifies its operation and achieves professional results. Ready to use out of the box. M1 microphone system can identify and adjust to mobile/camera volume settings automatically, while still allowing manual pairing and working mode switching.
- 🎶【656ft LOS Transmission Range】Lark M1 lapel microphone supports up to 656ft stable and reliable working distance in open space, and 130ft when you turn around or with obstacles between the TX and RX. Ideal for video production applications like interview, vlogging, live streaming, wedding shooting, online tutoring, YouTube, recording, podcast, studio, etc.
- 🎶【Wide Compatibility】Lark M1 wireless lavalier mic works with all kinds of devices. Included a 3.5mm-TRS-to-TRS cable for cameras, and a 3.5mm-TRS-to-TRRS cable for computers/phones with 3.5mm port. For the NOT included 3.5mm-TRS-to-lightning cable for iPhone/iPad or 3.5mm-TRS-to-Type-C cable for Android phones, please purchase from the official suppliers.
model number: 6502
Part Number: 6502-1T1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.